Thriving Women Entrepreneurs: Report on GCC Women Entrepreneurship
The GCC Women Entrepreneurship Report released by Newage Learning and Dash Venture Labs, highlights the impact made by women entrepreneurs while overcoming the challenges particularly from the gender gap and structural disadvantages in fundraising as well as investment activities. The report gives detailed insights on the various key points including:
- The Macroeconomic indicators as well as the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem for the women entrepreneurs in the GCC region.
- Insights and comparative trends into the Entrepreneurship activity of the women entrepreneurs across the GCC region.
- Much sought-after insights on the trends of the funding activity for women led startups in the GCC region.
- Study on the key barriers that women entrepreneurs face from starting to scaling their ventures.
- In-depth presentation as well as factsheets identifying the key action areas towards unlocking the entrepreneurship potential and dismantling the macro-level constraints to develop a business ecosystem for female entrepreneurs.